Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Day In New York City


I went to New York City the day before New Year's. We took the bus there and walked around the city all day. While we were in the city, we saw the New Year's Day Ball, the Christmas windows at Macy's, the HUMONGOUS tree next to the skating rink at Rockefeller Center, and lots of Elmo's too.




It was very funny to see all those Elmo's walking together. What would you think if you saw three Elmo's walking together?! (You can tell me in your comments.)

One of the nice things abo
ut going to New York City is talking to people on the street. I talked to a man with a tiny dog in a sweater. One thing I don't like about cities is the crowds. It was especially crowded that day. I also don't like loud noises.

At the end of the day, I got a giant pretzel. It was very good.

I like visiting New York City for a day, but I don't want to live there. I like where I am living right now. I have to admit though that we don't have windows like these!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma and I enjoyed your web page and NY pictures.Keep up the good work.Loved your pretcel..love Grandma & Papa

my website said...

I loved my pretzel too!!!!

Unknown said...

It was fun to visit NYC through your blog and pictures without actually having to go there.

Why were there so many Elmos?

- Heidi who works with your dad

The Schreck's said...

Great job, Gabrielle! Now Ryan wants to visit NY. I liked the rabbit rescue. Ryan played Crayon Physics tonight. Can't wait to see you in Arizona.

Anonymous said...

Hi From Grandma Gerry:

I enjoyed your web page soooooooo much and looks like you really enjoyed that big pretzel. Watching the video of the window decorations in New York were great. Now that Crayon Physics seems like so much fun. I know you enjoy it. I'm going to have to try it. Take Care, Love, Grandma Gerry.