Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winter

Right now it's winter.

There's a lot to do in winter like playing in the snow, giving valentines on Valentine's day, skiing (see video of me skiing for the first time below!), building a snowman, celebrating Christmas, building a snow fort, throwing snowballs, skating and having my birthday party!

But I don't like everything about winter. I don't like the cold and ice. I don't like how it gets dark early, and I don't like getting dressed in a thousand pounds of clothes to go outside.

Even though there's snow outside today, I'm all ready for summer. I'm looking forward to swimming, gardening and biking. Most of all, I'm looking forward to warm, sunny weather.

Lucky for me, I'm going to Arizona this month! I'll write about that soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your skiing success -- looks like you had a great time.
I agree with you about winter. Lots to do, but... spring and summer are nice, too. We are already thinking about things to plant outside: tomatoes, cucumbers, maybe some lettuce... can't wait.
Enjoyed your blog, as always.
-Lane.