Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Trip to Arizona


My Mom and I went to Arizona in March. We visited friends and family in Phoenix and Tuscon. We flew from Pennsylvania then to Texas and finally to Arizona! It took a really, really, really loooooong time because Arizona is really far away from my house.

While we were in Arizona, we visited a lot of places. We went to Sabino Canyon, a T-Rex Museum, an ostrich farm, a pony show and even more. I saw a javelina, prickly pear, quail, lots of snakes (including a rattlesnake!), millions of saguaro cactuses, and lots of other deserty things that I don't see in Pennsylvania. We also went desert horseback riding and Desert Dog riding. The Desert Dog was a humongous, bumpy jeep kind of thing that went up and down rocky canyons so we could see cactuses and plants and other desert stuff. It felt like we were going to take off like an airplane!

I love seeing all kinds of new things, but my favorite part of the trip was seeing my friend, Ryan, his parents, and my Uncle Hank, Aunt Diane and Uncle Tim. I can't wait to see them all again!

Here's some pictures from my trip!


No comments: