Friday, November 13, 2009

DOG DAYS AND PARADES

Since we moved to our new house we are a lot closer to things then we were when we lived at our old house. We are so close to everything including the DOG PARADES. My dad and I went to this year’s parade with my big dog Patch. Almost every dog there had a costume. Of course, we left ours at home!!! That’s ok. Patch looked cute anyway. That does not mean that the other costumes did not look funny.

We saw clowns, pirates, butterflies, bees, and lots more! We got a new leash for Patch, and we got dog lollipops for both Patch and Skipper (the dog who jumped in the pool from last time). Skipper was a little jealous, but we took him to the parade last year. We had a great time and can’t wait to go again next year when Dad says we can take TWO dogs. I’m writing this down so he won’t forget!


Here's my movie from the day:

WOOF BAWOW WOOF ROOF BAWOW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,hello there, God-daughter! I loved reading your site. You have to put me on your list-serve,so I know when to check for updates. Love you. MaryEileen

Anonymous said...

Hi Gabrielle, Great news, I enjoyed reading all about you & Dad going to the Dog parade. I enjoyed spending time with you on my visit, You do have a nice house. Talk to you soon.
Love You, Grandma Gerry

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle,
Haven't gotten the webpage in a while. Glad to see I'm back. However, I wanted to comment on your room video, but it was too confusing. Blog...Web....?????
Room looks great. I like best the dark wood trim to accent the green. Also, the cool design of the bed/loft.

Enjoyed your visit last weekend. Get your dad to call me and we'll put the next visit on the calendar.

da godfadder,
Giovanni, or Geoninny, or something like that.

Lane said...

Hey there Gabrielle!

Love your dog parade video, especially the music. Sounds like you are enjoying living in Bethlehem... a pretty nice place to be. :)

Also, I am envious of your bookshelves and many many books.

Have fun -- !