Tuesday, November 10, 2009

box.box.box.box...unbox.unbox.unbox.unbox...


I know I have not written in a long time. That's because I moved to a new house in Allentown. Moving was like this: box. box. box. box. box... unbox. unbox. unbox. unbox. unbox.


I liked the one day when Dad and I packed the big rental truck. I got to ride in the front (yay!). The rest of moving I got tired of. I got tired of packing too, but now we are here.

Our new house is big! It has three fireplaces and lots of other nice things too. We even have a great pool. I can't wait for summer so that I can jump in it.

Speaking of the pool, we have found out that not all dogs can swim. My little dog, Skipper, jumped in after some birds. My Mom had to almost jump in to rescue him! In the spring, we will teach Skipper how to swim. Maybe we can teach him the backstroke.

I'm still getting used to my new house, but I like it a lot. Here is a little movie of my new room:




That's all for now. I hope that you can come and visit us in Allentown. If we don't answer the doorbell, maybe we are in the backyard rescuing the dog.

The end.

No comments: